- What's In The Box
- Additional Information
A Mediterranean style feature which incorporates cascading ceramic pots on an ornamental frame, a perfect focal point for your home.
A bit about this water feature...
An elegant feature comprising of an ornamental elliptical frame holding 5 cascading ceramic pots. The water flows from the top pot down through three smaller ones to a final large bowl.
Caring for your water feature...
Fill the fountain with sufficient water to ensure the pump is well submerged. We advise that you clean and top up the water on a regular basis.Adding an algae prevention treatment to the fountain will avoid the build-up of algae and keep the water clean and clear. This can be added to your shopping basket as an accessory. Always shut off the power before cleaning and maintaining the pump.
Never allow the fountain pump to run dry. The pump should be disconnected from the mains supply, removed from the fountain and cleaned by following the instructions which come with each fountain.It is not recommended to leave the fountain running constantly. We suggest turning the fountain on/off when required.
- Fully self contained water feature (ideal for a conservatory)
- Low maintenance
- Child and pet safe
- Easy to unpack and assemble needing no tools
- Complete with pump & 3 metres of cable
- Adds a sense of calm and tranquillity to your home
- Hand finished
- Made from durable ceramic
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors in sheltered locations
What's In The Box
- Alisa Ceramic Wall Fountian Water Feature
- Water Pump & 3 metres of cable
- Installation Instructions
Height: 80.5cm / 31.69"
Width: 45.5cm / 17.9"
Depth: 24.5cm / 9.6"