- What's In The Box
- Additional Information
Click here to view the Installation Instructions for this fountain.
Why choose a Massarelli Fountain?...
Massarelli have an extensive range of fountains and water features, but its the quality of these American made fountains which really counts. They have a skilled team of fine artists, sculptors and mold makers who are all trained to the highest standards and produce exceptional products using state of the art equipment.As with any item purchased from UK Water Features we believe in making sure we offer good old British customer service. If you are just looking and have any questions or your fountain has been delivered and if are after a bit of technical advice we are here to help. Our customer care team can be contacted during the week by calling 01226 388889, you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caring for your new Massarelli Fountain...
Looking after your new water feature is equally important as deciding which one to purchase! We always advise that the water levels are checked every week especially during warmer weather and the fountain topped up if the water seems too low or the fountain isn't running correctly. To reduce the build up of algae we also advise using a water treatment, this can be added to your basket with the fountain or of course purchased from our website at any time during the year. By simply adding a couple of cap full's every few weeks this will reduce the build of algae and keep your fountain clean.During the winter months the fountain must be fully drained and can then be covered with a 'Fountain Protection Cover', this can be added to your basket and each fountain has a recommended size cover to be used.
From placing the order we aim to deliver your new fountain within 3-5 working days. This is slightly longer than our normal delivery service due to the weight of the items and they have to be transported through a pallet network rather than a standard courier service. Upon placing the order one of our customer care team will contact you to arrange the delivery and make sure that someone will be at home on the chosen day, this is also a chance to ask any questions you may have - remember we are here to help!
*Free delivery is to the kerbside only, please note there maybe an additional delivery charge for the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight. Upon placing your order one of our customer care team will contact you if your postcode is outside our standard free delivery areas.
- Fully self contained
- Manufactured from premium quality cast stone
- Quality fountain pump
- Low maintenance
- Ideal for placing onto a garden paved patio
- Requires very basic assembly
- Made in the USA by Massarelli's - the market leaders in Cast Stone fountains
- Supplied from the Massarelli Core Range in Classic Cliff Patina
- Free UK Mainland Delivery
- Massarelli's craftsmen create and finish all of our stone products by hand. Every piece is unique. Everything is photographed in a variety of settings with natural light. When viewed in person, the actual colour, shape, size and texture may vary slightly from those shown in promotional material, or online.
What's In The Box
- Four Tier Gozo Fountain on Petal Pool Classic Cliff Patina
- Full Instructions
- 1,100 LPH Pump & 10 metres of cable (37VA)
Height: 64cm / 25.6''
Width: 63cm / 25.2''
Base depth: 46cm / 18.4''
|Are Lights Included?||No|
|Colour||Classic Cliff Patina #81|