- What's In The Box
Simple yet powerful, this traditional large lion head water feature would make the perfect addition to your garden.
A bit about this water feature... Water pours from the mouth of the lion into the bowl below. This water fountain would be ideally suited to a traditional garden.The LED lights illuminate the water feature making it spectacular at night.
Caring for your water feature... Fill the fountain with sufficient water to ensure the pump is well submersed. We advise that you clean and top up the water on a regular basis.Adding an algae prevention treatment to the fountain will avoid the build-up of algae and keep the water clean and clear. This can be added to your shopping basket as an accessory.Always shut off the power before cleaning and maintaining the pump. Never allow the fountain pump to run dry.It is not recommended to leave the fountain running constantly. We suggest turning the fountain on/off when required.
Preparing your water feature for the Winter... During the winter never allow ice to form in the bowls as the force of the ice forming will crack the bowls. Drain and clean all bowls etc. and apply a Fountain Protection Cover (This can be added to your shopping basket) or for total protection and prolong the life of the paint finish, drain the fountain and store indoors. The pump should be disconnected from the mains supply, removed from the fountain and cleaned by following the instructions which come with each fountain.
- Built in LED lights which illuminate the water at night
- Fully self contained garden water feature
- Low maintenance
- Child and pet safe
- Low voltage - much safer and also has a much lower running cost
- Easy to unpack and assemble needing no tools
- Complete with pump & 10 metres of cable
- Adds a sense of calm and tranquillity to your garden
- Hand finished
- Made from durable resin-stone
- The UK's number one choice for Aqua Creation Water Features
What's In The Box
- Large Lion Head With Bowl Water Feature with LED Lights
- Low Voltage Water Pump & Cable
- 2 x LED Light Clusters
- Installation Instructions
Height: 100cm / 39.4''
Width: 50cm / 19.7''
Depth: 53cm / 20.9''