- What's In The Box
- Additional Information
This quirky little water feature is a great addition to any garden that you are looking to add a touch of character. Perfect as well if children are present in the garden as it is a fun decoration that they can enjoy too!
Caring for your water feature: Fill the fountain with sufficient water to ensure the pump is well submersed. We advise that you clean and top up the water on a regular basis.Adding Algae Stopper to the fountain will avoid the build-up of algae and keep the water clean and clear. Algae Stopper can be added to your shopping basket as an accessory.To clean the fountain we advise using Fountain Grime and Lime Cleaner, this can also be added to your basket. Always shut off the power before cleaning and maintaining the pump. Never allow the fountain pump to run dry.It is not recommended to leave the fountain running constantly. We suggest turning the fountain on/off when required.
- Fully self contained - no need for a permanent water supply
- Hand finished and painted
- Made from durable resin-stone
- Child & Pet safe
- Easy to unpack and assemble needing no tools
- Complete with pump & 2 metres of cable
- Low voltage (cheap & safe to run)
- Just the one plug which powers the pump and the lights
- The UK's number one choice for Aqua Creation Water Features
What's In The Box
- Sand Castle With Tin Bucket Water Feature
- Water Feature Pump & Cable
Height: 70cm / 28''
Width: 46cm / 18''
Depth: 45cm / 17''
|Indoor / Outdoor Use||Outdoor Use Only|