- What's In The Box
- Additional Information
This slate rockfall water feature is a traditional way of adding a sense of calm to your garden. It is also a great way of adding an instant focal point to your garden, and with the built in LED lights it looks just as great at night as it does in the day!
Caring for your water feature :Fill the fountain with sufficient water to ensure the pump is well submerged. We advise that you clean and top up the water on a regular basis. Adding Banish to the fountain will avoid the build-up of algae and keep the water clean and clear. This can be added to your shopping basket as an accessory. Always shut off the power before cleaning and maintaining the pump. Never allow the fountain pump to run dry. It is not recommended to leave the fountain running constantly. We suggest turning the fountain on/off when required.
Preparing your water feature for the Winter :During the winter never allow ice to form in the bowls as the force of the ice forming will crack the bowls. Drain and clean all bowls etc. and apply a Fountain Protection Cover (This can be added to your shopping basket) or for total protection and to prolong the life of the paint finish, drain the fountain and store indoors. The pump should be disconnected from the mains supply, removed from the fountain and cleaned by following the instructions which come with each fountain.
- Water flows from the top of the water feature and trickles to the bottom
- Lit with white lights
- Fully self-contained water feature
- Hand finished
- Complete kit, includes water feature, pump, lights and transformer
- Basic assembly required, then simply add water
- Looks stunning at night with the built in LED lights
- Low maintenance
- Child and pet friendly
- Cheap and safe to run
What's In The Box
- Seattle Slate Falls Water Feature with LED Lights
- Pump with 10 metres of cable
- Low voltage transformer and plug
|Are Lights Included?||Yes|