- What's In The Box
- Additional Information
Caring for your water feature...
Fill the fountain with sufficient water to ensure the pump is well submerged. We advise that you clean and top up the water on a regular basis.Adding an algae prevention treatment to the fountain will avoid the build-up of algae and keep the water clean and clear. This can be added to your shopping basket as an accessory.Always shut off the power before cleaning and maintaining the pump. Never allow the fountain pump to run dry.It is not recommended to leave the fountain running constantly. We suggest turning the fountain on/off when required.
Preparing your water feature for the Winter...
During the winter never allow ice to form in the bowls as the force of the ice forming will crack the bowls. Drain and clean all bowls etc. and apply a Fountain Protection Cover (This can be added to your shopping basket) or for total protection and prolong the life of the paint finish, drain the fountain and store indoors. The pump should be disconnected from the mains supply, removed from the fountain and cleaned by following the instructions which come with each fountain.
- Water shimmers down the hand carved granite sheet
- Fully self contained garden water feature
- Ideal for a paved or decked area
- Built in spotlight at the base of the water feature illuminating the granite sheet at night
- Low maintenance
- Child and pet safe
- Low voltage - much safer and also has a much lower running cost
- Easy to unpack and assemble needing no tools
- Adds a sense of calm and tranquillity to your garden
- Hand finished
- Made from zinc metal and granite
- The UK's number one choice for Aqua Creation Water Features
What's In The Box
- Treviso Cascade Zinc Metal & Granite Water Feature
- 1 x Spotlight
Height: 105cm / 42''
Width: 60cm / 24''
Depth: 25cm / 10''
|Indoor / Outdoor Use||Indoor & Outdoor Use|
|Are Lights Included?||Yes|
|Battery Back Up?||No|
|Flow Rate||650 LPH|
|Remote Control Included?||No|