Kyoto Three Bowl Cascade Lit Water Feature (Solar Powered)
- What's In The Box
- Additional Information
Ideal for areas of the garden where you cannot get power, this water feature runs off natural sunlight. Simply place the solar panel in the garden where you get most sunlight during the day. Please note the solar panel will operate well in direct sunlight but not when cloudy unless the battery back-up button is turned on. The item purchased originates from a mains powered water feature, the electrics have been removed and replaced with solar parts enabling the pump to function without electricity, harnessing the suns natural rays.
Please be aware that LED lights may still be included with the water feature but these will not work with the solar pump. The solar pump does come with its own white LED light ring which can be positioned within the water feature if required and will automatically turn on at night.
Our solar pumps use the latest technology and are powered with quality lithium batteries.
- Fully self contained - no need for a permanent water supply
- Hand finished
- Made from durable resin-stone
- Child & pet safe
- Easy to unpack and assemble needing no tools
- Adds a sense of calm and tranquillity to your garden
- No running costs - eco friendly
- No need for electricity, harness the natural power of the sun
- Quality solar powered panel and water feature pump
- Supplied with a built in lithium battery
- 3 watt powerful solar panel, operating at 9V DC
- Complete with ground spike for easy installation and positioning of the panel in a sunny spot
- Light ring with 4 white LEDs which will automatically light up when the pump is set to battery back-up mode
- Built in battery back-up technology allows the fountain to operate in direct sunlight during the day whilst charging the built in lithium battery. At night or on cloudier days, you can still enjoy the fountain.
- Simple one touch button to turn on the battery back-up mode at night/cloudy conditions
- On a full day's charge in direct sunlight the pump will run for 4-6 hours
- Easy to install and set up, complete with full instructions and a Yorkshire based telephone support team
What's In The Box
- Kyoto Three Bowl Cascade Lit Water Feature
- 250 LPH Solar Powered Pump With Battery Back Up And LED Light
- 3 Watt Solar Panel
- Solar Pump
- Ground Spike
- LED Light Ring
Height: 49cm / 19.3''
Width: 31.5cm / 12.4''
Depth: 29cm / 11.4''
|Indoor / Outdoor Use||Outdoor Use Only|
|Battery Back Up?||Yes|
|Are Lights Included?||Yes|
|Approx. Daily Running Cost||Free|
|Are Batteries Included?||Yes|
|Battery Type||Lithium Solar|
|Depth||29cm / 11.4''|
|Height||49cm / 19.3''|
|Number of bulbs||4|
|Power Source||Solar Panel|
|Requires Assembly?||Basic assembly|
|Width||31.5cm / 12.4''|