Set Up Instructions for Massarelli Two Tier Gabriel Fountain
Open bag containing the pump kit P22501. In the kit you will find:
- 40225 (225 gallon per hour pump)
- rubber stopper
- hose clamp
32" long piece of 3/4" clear tubing
1. Find the pump, the 3/4" clear tubing 32" long, the rubber stopper and the hose clamp. Attach one end of the 3/4" clear
tubing to the outlet of the pump with the hose clamp.
2. Place the pedestal on a firm level surface where fountain will remain. Place the large shell near the pedestal. Place
the pump in the pump house in the center of the large shell and run the plug end of the power cord down the PVC pipe
located in the pump house and down into the base of the shell. Retrieve cord from under the base of the shell. Slip the
rubber stopper onto the power cord with the smaller end facing away from the pump. Insert the rubber stopper snugly into
the PVC pipe. Make sure the pump is seated on the bottom of the pump house. Adjust the position of the rubber stopper
on the power cord if necessary.
Next, run the plug end of the power cord down the pedestal and out the groove in bottom of the pedestal. Place the large
shell on the pedestal.
4. Position the large shell on pedestal and level. To level shell, place level on top rim of the pump house in the center of
shell. Level in (2) Two directions left to right and front to back. Shim as needed.
5. Find the small shell. On a padded surface lay the small shell up side down. On the bottom of the small shell you will
see a PVC pipe. Clean any excess concrete or tape from around and inside this PVC pipe. Run the 3/4" clear tubing up
thru the PVC insert in the center housing of the shell. Position this shell on top of the large shell and level. To level shell,
place level on the top rim of the shell. Level as stated in step #4.
6. Before you trim the 3/4” clear tubing to length push the 3/4” clear tubing down so the pump will be resting on the floor of
the large shell. Trim the 3/4” clear tubing to 14” above the floor inside the cavity of the small shell.
Find the piece putty tape and remove the backing. Apply the putty tape around the 3/4" clear tubing where the tubing
passes through the shell inside the cavity.
7. Find the finial. On the bottom of the finial you will see a PVC pipe. Clean any excess concrete or tape from both ends
and inside of this PVC pipe. Slip the finial onto the 3/4” clear tubing and position the finial on the fountain.
8. Find the drain plugs and insert them snugly into the drain insert located in the two larger shells. Remove any tape and
or dirt from the drain insert before you insert the drain plug. Fill shells with water and plug pump into a 110VAC GFCI
Click here to go back to Massarelli Two Tier Gabriel Fountain