- What's In The Box
- Additional Information
Caring for your water feature :Fill the fountain with sufficient water to ensure the pump is well submerged. We advise that you clean and top up the water on a regular basis. Adding Banish to the fountain will avoid the build-up of algae and keep the water clean and clear. This can be added to your shopping basket as an accessory. Always shut off the power before cleaning and maintaining the pump. Never allow the fountain pump to run dry.It is not recommended to leave the fountain running constantly. We suggest turning the fountain on/off when required.
Preparing your water feature for the Winter :During the winter never allow ice to form in the bowls as the force of the ice forming will crack the bowls. Drain and clean all bowls etc. and apply a Fountain Protection Cover (This can be added to your shopping basket) or for total protection and prolong the life of the paint finish, drain the fountain and store indoors. The pump should be disconnected from the mains supply, removed from the fountain and cleaned by following the instructions which come with each fountain.
- 3 bucket wishing well with 1 white LED Cluster Light
- Looks great at night
- Fully self contained - no need for a permanent water supply
- Hand finished and painted
- Made from durable resin-stone
- Child & Pet safe
- Easy to unpack and assemble needing no tools
- Complete with pump & 10 metres of cable
- Adds a sense of calm and tranquility to your garden this year
- Low voltage (cheap & safe to run)Just the one plug which powers the pump and the lightsThe UK's number one choice for Aqua Creation Water Features
What's In The Box
- 3 Bucket Wishing Well Water Feature with LED Lights
- Low Voltage Transformer
- Pump & 10 metres of cable
- Full instructions
Height: 75cm / 30''
Width: 45cm / 18''
Depth: 36cm / 14.4''
|Colour||Brown / Grey|
|Height||75cm / 30''|
|Indoor / Outdoor Use||Outdoor Use|
|Width||45cm / 18''|