How to fit Lights to a Water Blade
When fitting lights to a water blade it can be quite fiddly, but if you follow the simple sets below set up will be as east as one, two, three!
- Take the blade and bend back the metal supports.
- Position the LED strip so that the lights face forwards.
- Then simply bend the metal support back around the light to secure into place.
- With regards to the wiring, route the cable over the edge of the blade.
- Then simply plug the wiring into the transformer and plug in at the wall.
We always recommended keeping transformers either indoors or inside a weatherproof box, this will prolong the life of the transformer.
To continue shopping our range of Water Blade accessories, click here.