Set Up Instructions for Massarelli Oliveto Fountain Water Feature
Open bag containing the pump kit P29013. In the kit you will find:
- KING 400 (400 gallon per hour pump)
- rubber stopper
- 8” putty tape
- 48" long piece of 3/4" clear tubing 1 – tube of silicone
1. Place the pedestal on a firm and level surface where fountain will remain. Place the large shell on the pedestal.
2. Find the pump, the rubber stopper and the 3/4" clear tubing 48" long.
Place the pump in the pumphouse located in the center of the shell and run the plug end of the electrical cord down the
PVC pipe in the pump house and down through the pedestal. Retrieve cord from under pedestal and place in groove in
the bottom of the pedestal. Leave enough slack in the power cord so the pump will rest on the bottom of the pumphouse.
Slip the rubber stopper onto the power cord with the smaller end facing away from the pump. Insert the rubber stopper
snugly into the PVC pipe. Make sure the pump is seated on the bottom of the pumphouse. Adjust the position of the
rubber stopper on the power cord if necessary.
Attach the piece of 3/4" clear tubing 48" long onto the outlet side of the pump.
3. Position the large shell on top of the pedestal and level. To level shell, place the level on the pumphouse located in
the center of the shell. Level in (2) Two directions left to right and front to back. Shim as needed.
4. Find the spacer and run the 3/4" clear tubing up thru the center hole and position the spacer on top of the pumphouse
located in center of largest shell. Level as stated in step #3.
5. Find the second shell and run the 3/4" clear tubing up thru the PVC insert in the center housing of the shell. Position
this shell centered on top of the pumphouse located in center of largest shell. Level as stated in step #3.
6. Before you trim the 3/4” clear tuning to length. Push the 3/4” clear tubing back down until the pump is resting on the
bottom on the pumphouse. Cut the length of the 3/4" clear tubing to 11” above the center surface of the second shell.
7. Find the finial. Slip the finial onto the 3/4" clear tubing located in the center of the second shell. Position the finial on
8. Fill shells with tap water and plug pump into a 110VAC GFCI protected outlet. Adjust the water flow to the finial using
the dial type flow control located on the front of the pump until the desired result is achieved.
Click here to go back to Massarelli Oliveto Fountain Water Feature.