Set Up Instructions for Massarelli Tranquility Sphere Spill Fountain
Open the bag containing the pump kit P22506. In the kit you will find:
- 40225 (225 gallon per hour pump)
- rubber stopper
- 15" long piece of 3/4" clear tubing
4" long piece of 1" clear tubing
1. Place the pedestal on a firm and level area where fountain will remain. Place the largest shell on the pedestal.
2. Find the pump, the 3/4" clear tubing 15" long, and the rubber stopper. Place the pump in the pump house located in
the center of the shell. Run the plug end of the power cord down the PVC pipe located in the pump house and down
through the pedestal. Retrieve cord from under the pedestal and place in groove in bottom of pedestal. Slip the rubber
stopper onto the power cord with the smaller end facing away from the pump. Insert the rubber stopper snugly into the
PVC pipe. Make sure the pump is seated on the bottom of the pump house. Adjust the position of the rubber stopper on
the power cord if necessary. Attach the piece of 3/4" clear tubing 15" long to the outlet side of pump.
3. Position the largest shell on the pedestal and level. To level the shell, place the level on the top of the outside rim of
the shell. Level in (2) Two directions left to right and front to back. Shim if needed.
4. Find the second shell and run the 3/4" clear tubing up thru the PVC insert in the center housing of the shell. Position
this shell on top of the pumphouse of the large shell and level as stated in step #3.
5. Fountain #3701 46” TRANQUILLITY SPHERE SPILL FOUNTAIN includes the ball finial. Find the round spacer and
place in position around the center housing of the second shell. Find the ball finial and slip the 3/4” clear tubing up thru
the hole that is in the center of the ball finial and position the ball on the fountain. GO TO STEP #7.
6. Before you trim the 3/4" clear tubing to length. Push the 3/4" clear tubing back down until the pump is resting on the
bottom of the pumphouse. Cut the 3/4" clear tubing 1” lower than the top surface of the center housing of the second
shell. Find the piece of 1" clear tubing 4" long. Slip the 3/4” clear tubing all the way into the 1” clear tubing until both ends
7. Find the drain plugs and insert them snugly into the drain insert located in the two fountain shell. Remove any tape
and or dirt from the drain insert before you insert the drain plug.
8. Fill each shell with tap water and plug pump into a 110VAC GFCI protected outlet. Adjust water flow to the top shell
using the dial type flow control located on the front of the pump until the desired result is achieved.
Click here to go back to Massarelli Tranquility Sphere Spill Fountain